Friday, November 16, 2012

Yellow Leaves

Anna Lee and I are at it again! Adventuring through the fall leaves. Stunning yellow leaves in the downtown square, in this case.
In case you can't tell, I LOVE FALL!

These were taken a few blocks from campus, in a lovely downtown square surrounded by darling theatres and coffee shops!

After photos we went to Spencer's Coffee Shop, one of my absolute favorite places here.


Outfit Details
Faux leather skirt - Forever 21
Maroon sweater - thrifted
Gold necklace - vintage


We tried and failed to make leaf angels. I'll try again once it snows!

The leaves! They're everywhere! Everywhere I tell you!

I know we've only been doing this challenge for a few days but so far I have really enjoyed it! I'm having so much fun dressing up, finding locations, and having adventures around campus. I hope you all are enjoying the pictures just as much!



No comments:

Post a Comment