Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dressed in Burgundy for Break

As I type this, I'm sitting at home, surrounded by cats, dogs, birds, family, and food! I am content.
Since I knew the next few days would be full of eating and lounging, I thought I'd dress up for the last day before break. 

Took pictures around the kissing bridge near Gordon Wilson today.


Outfit details:
Dress - Forever 21
Tights - Discount Dance
Combat Boots - DOTS
Lion Belt - Street Scene
Necklace - Vintage


Pretty sure this is the last time for a few weeks that I'll be able to wear this dress, because of how much I'll be eating over the holidays!



~

On a separate note, the feasting has begun! Went out to dinner at The Village Idiot with my parents tonight.

Duck and Waffles

My dad with his gargantuan Idiot burger.

My mom and her Duck and Waffles.

Crab cakes! Also had some delicious baked brie and pomme frites for appetizers.

~

Hope everyone who went home for break had a safe trip! Enjoy the days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment