Monday, November 19, 2012

Waiting for Break...

Thanksgiving Break starts Wednesday and it could not come soon enough! It's been a struggle getting through all my rehearsals, auditions, and classes, the past few days. Fortunately, tomorrow's schedule is fairly light and I should be able to head home before 5pm! 

~

Anna Lee and I weren't feeling too great by the time class let out, so we decided to snap a few pictures and call it a day, hence fewer photos today. We took pictures at the lovely climbing tree we found last week!

Even though it is getting to be late November, the weather has been pretty mild. Warm enough to wear shorts even, which I am taking advantage of! 

Found these flats at Goodwill. It should be noted that at least half my closet, if not more, comes from thrift and vintage shops. 

My dad bought this necklace for me at an artisan center in Berea, KY. 

One lovely, and seemingly unexpected, thing about Kentucky is the arts scene. We all laugh about the stereotypes of Kentuckians not wearing shoes and missing teeth, and to be honest before I moved here, I thought the same thing. However, there really is a thriving arts scene, particularly in Lexington. I'm sure I'll elaborate in future posts!

~

Quick update on Saturday's commercial shoot:
It was an amazing experience and I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to participate. Although it certainly was a long day! Rehearsal started at 9:30am and the actual shoot around 11am. I played frisbee for a few shots (luckily I didn't drop it...much) and joined in on some dancing in the street at the end. My knees are quite bruised from dancing on the concrete!

Ended up wearing raspberry skinny jeans (oof, how do people wear them on a regular basis?), a grey top, purple dance sneakers, and a scarf. Gap ad enough?
[Photo taken from my Instagram. Follow me: fionaisabelle]

~

Hopefully the next time you'll hear from me, I'll be at home! Enjoy your Thanksgiving breaks, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment