Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November

It's been a good two months since I updated, but never fear, you ought to be seeing a lot more of me soon!
Anna Lee, of The Squirrel Next Door, and I have decided to stop slacking and take outfit photos every day this week! Which means I haven't an excuse not to post.
So behold, the past few days of my life:
Giant black bows are a necessity, in my opinion.




Stolen from my friend Sarah! Taken during the run of Urinetown, the most recent show my university performed.
Hopefully it will be back to your regular daily dose of my face (I apologize for that) with a brand new layout to boot!

2 comments:

  1. Why are you so cotton-pickin' CUTE? Geez. Take me shopping sometime. I need your fashion sense in my life.

    Well... I just need you in my life. Period. End of story. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3
      Ah I miss you so much! Whatever happened to our plans to meet up some time? We MUST see each other around SETC time for sure!

      Delete