Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Home for the [Thanksgiving] Holidays

Thanksgiving break has officially begun! Looking forward to watching the Macy's Parade and enjoying a Thanksgiving feast with my family tomorrow.
In the meantime, I've been shopping, napping, and reading. Days like today remind me of two things: how thankful I am to lead the busy life I do, and how nice it can be to take a break occasionally.

~

Since my mom wanted to walk around the mall a bit before the stores opened, I threw on a comfortable outfit to join her.


 

Outfit Details
Shirt - Modcloth
Leggings - Forever 21

My lovely mother manned the camera today!

It's odd, I used to be a firm believer that leggings are not pants, but this year that belief has gone by the wayside. They're so comfortable and easy to move in! How can I resist?

~

My backyard is full of quirky treasures, like this fairy.

Shadow                                                Moose

Seeing my animals again is lovely. 

~

Shopping trip yielded some nice purchases, including these teal loafers, socks, and pants! Pants shopping is the bane of my existence. It legitimately terrifies me because it's so hard to find ones that fit properly since women's sizing is so odd. Luck was on my side today, though!



~

I leave you with a few shots of my cats. My blog (and life) would be incomplete without them.

Hunny Bunny

Piglet

Hope everyone has a delightful Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'm thankful for all of you <3



No comments:

Post a Comment