Wednesday, November 21, 2012

City of Bones


Since I've had some free time today, I started rereading Cassandra Clare's City of Bones. It's the first book in The Mortal Instruments series. If you enjoy fantasy series, I highly recommend it. And if reading is not for you, I first ask you to question your life choices, and second, invite you to watch the movie trailer.

[From the Sony Pictures YouTube]

Things you should know about me: I adore reading, and fiction/fantasy series are my favorite. Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments...you name it, I probably love it. More than love it, actually, I'm likely obsessed. 

I strive to live my life as though I were Isabelle Lightwood from this series.

Have you read City of Bones? Are you looking forward to the movie? Any book recommendations? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. YES TO THE MOVIE. YES YES YES. I still am not a huge fan of the Clary or Jace casting, but I suppose we'll have to give them a chance.
    So enjoying your blog posts with your outfits. You're so beautiful <3
    I NEED TO SEE YOU SOMETIME.

    ReplyDelete