Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blackout


Black: the main color in my wardrobe. And somehow what I found myself entirely clothed in today. 


Obviously Anna Lee and I haven't quite kept up with our Outfit Photo Challenge, due to a sheer lack of time. The semester is coming to an end, meaning it's rush time for rehearsals, shows, tests, and projects. Last night I had rehearsal for Kiss Me, Kate until midnight and then studied for an accounting test until three a.m.! It's been a bit busy...
Yet we've not completely abandoned the challenge and were able to get a few shots today.




I've been getting bored of my regular old ballet bun for dance class each morning, so I decided to switch it up today with a french braid wrap. Any other suggestions for fun alternatives to the ballet bun are welcome!

Hope everyone is surviving the end of the semester rush! 


No comments:

Post a Comment