Friday, November 30, 2012

Cat Lady


I love cats. I fully intend to be a crazy cat lady when I grow up. One who drinks tea nonstop and runs a vintage store and reads a book a day and dances in the street and dresses like these lovely ladies
Life goal, right there.


Therefore, I instantly fell in love with this dress. 


 



I'm also in love with the location of our shoot today. This is the Felt's Log Cabin on campus, part of our Kentucky Museum. The entirety of the cabin is beautiful, but these bright yellow doors are particularly so. I love the bright pops of color with the rustic wood!


Today has been oh so lovely, mainly because it's FRIDAY! Not that my life is any less hectic on weekends -I have rehearsals all day tomorrow and shows on Sunday and Monday - but that means that in two weeks I will be home for winter break! Looking forward to being finished with finals.


Outfit Details:
Dress - Same Old Chic (Courtney of The Style Playlist's shop)
Beret - Street Scene


Oh! And I made a squirrel friend on the way home!


Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment