Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Gang

Wednesday afternoon was spent making and devouring treats, exchanging Secret Santa gifts, and catching up with some very lovely ladies. 

I've known some of these girls since I moved to Lexington in sixth grade, and really became best friends with everyone during high school. We all went to a performing arts school with a pre-engineering magnet program, so these beautiful people you see before you are not only wonderful friends, but intelligent, talented, well-rounded people. We're all at different colleges around the world now (seriously, Lucy goes to school in England), pursuing very different majors (everything from international relations to theatre to pre-med), but we still get together every chance we can. It's amazing to have this group of friends that I can always rely on, even as we grow and change. 
Now I'm getting all sentimental and blah de blah, but I really am so grateful for every one of my friends!


We're also a tad ridiculous. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment