Monday, December 17, 2012

Home for the Holidays, Christmas Edition!

The semester has ended and I am home for the holidays!

The tree is up and I've been working on Christmas presents for the past few days! 
It really is such a wonderful time of year!

I came home to an advent angel on my door <3

Thanks to my friend Sarah for this beautiful ornament!

Today I had a Panera lunch date with two lovely ladies, Emma and Lucy! It was so great to see them and catch up on each other's lives. Can't wait to spend more time with friends over break.


In non-holiday specific news, I've been to Goodwill two days in a row now! And it really is amazing the things you find when you take the time to peruse the racks. Yesterday I found this khaki dress and some frames for Christmas gifts. Today I discovered an abundance of sweaters, including an Oscar de la Renta one! Such fun!

Oh, and have I mentioned that I'll be in New York City next week for Christmas? I'm so excited to spend the holidays in the city seeing Broadway shows and catching up with friends! And equally excited about the pictures I'll hopefully be taking.

Are you going anywhere exciting for the holidays? Safe travels if so! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment