Friday, December 21, 2012

I Believe in Nargles

First snowfall of the season today! Alas, no pictures, but now it truly feels like December. Yet I was in much more of a Spring mood, so I threw on a few Goodwill goodies from the other day.


I received this charming button from my Final Battle Secret Santa today. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd, so this was perfect!
And surprise, it matched my outfit! What luck!

Outfit Details:
Dress - H&M
Sweater - Oscar de la Renta
Tights - Target
Socks - Hue
Boots - Goodwill



One thing you can't tell just by looking is how much fun it is to twirl in this dress! So here, have a GIF. 
I spent a fair amount of the day spinning and dancing around to Ben Sollee and Broken Fences. It was a nice change from the Christmas music I've been listening to 24/7.

I've really had some great luck at Goodwill the past few trips. These boots remind me ever so slightly of Natalie Suarez's JETT Boots, which I'm in love with. 

Any fun thrift finds lately? xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment