Monday, December 10, 2012

Finals Week

 Oh my goodness, outfit photos? What?! 
Today has been a day full of studying for finals and of course some procrastination breaks to take pictures!


Tomorrow my finals actually begin with an 8am presentation for Fundamentals of Theatre. Luckily, I'll be rewarded that night with the Department Holiday Party! And my fellow sophomores and I have something fun planned...you'll see soon enough!
The rest of the week includes my BFA Musical Theatre audition jury, Honors Accounting final, Design project, and Acting scene presentations. Four more days!


In other news, it was actually cold today. The past few weeks have been 70+ degrees. Surreal weather for Kentucky. But now it actually feels like December, something I hadn't realized when I put on this outfit!

Outfit Details:
Dress - Forever21
Thigh Highs - Macy's
Plaid blazer - Vintage
Necklace - Vintage


Sometimes I realize after the fact that my outfit was perhaps not so flattering. This is one of those times. But live and learn, right?

Best of luck on finals if you have any! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Anything would be flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you are so sweet for saying that! Thanks for reading!! <3

      Delete