Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Juries

Tomorrow is the dreaded jury. When I audition to be accepted into the BFA Musical Theatre program at my school. Dance call starts at 8:30am, so wish me luck!

My friends Jocelyn, Sarah, Anna Lee, and I have been practicing pretty much nonstop. Hopefully we're ready! 
Even after our 8am Fundamentals final we practiced! That is dedication!

And then we procrastinated with photos...
(Also I feel tall in this picture. And I LOVE IT.)

In a freezing studio.

Juries, juries, juries. AHHHH.


Outfit Details:
Leggings - Forever21
Sweater - Goodwill
Socks - Macy's
Scarf - gifted

More song practice. Singing "Show Me" from My Fair Lady and "How Are Things in Glocca Morra?" from Finian's Rainbow.


Hopefully juries will go well tomorrow, as well as my Accounting final, which I've barely studied for thanks to jury stress. Oh goodness, I cannot wait for finals week to be over. THREE MORE DAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment