Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Decorations, DIY Style

Although Christmas is fast approaching, there's still just enough time to up the holiday cheer with a few last minute DIY decorations! And even if they're not quite ready by Tuesday, you'll be extra prepared for 2013 decorating! I've been running across quite a few lovely decorative ideas over the past few weeks, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites!

Anna Lee came up with this darling version of the Gingerbread House. This one will last a lot longer than its edible counterpart! A simple but fun DIY for all ages, and think of all the decorating possibilities!

A Matter of Style shared a list of 7 unexpected Christmas decoration ideas, all of which I love. The snowflake mobile and pet ornaments are my favorite though!

These animal figurines turned festive reindeer from Camille Styles are some of the most adorable creations I've come across. Lions and giraffes becoming Rudolph, what's not to love?

Happy decorating! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment