Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Second Semester

Hello there! It's been awhile.
As you can infer from the title, the second semester of my sophomore year has started. I've been back at school for a week and am still readjusting. Unfortunately, this semester contains quite a few business classes and barely any theatre and dance. I mean, I am pursuing a double major in international business, so I should get accustomed to business classes, but they are simply no fun! I truly don't understand how people want to work in business instead of be artists. But enough of my rambling...

I'll fill you in on the exciting last week or so of my break at some point, but in the meantime Anna Lee and I have resumed outfit photos! Today was miraculously warm, meaning I busted out the cat shorts while I could. Enjoy!

We lacked imagination in finding a shooting location today, so it was back to our trusty tree!



Outfit Details
Maroon beret - Vintage
Grey V-neck - DOTS
Cat shorts - Forever 21
Copper flats - Goodwill
Peter and the Starcatcher bracelet



I've been wearing my Peter and the Starcatcher bracelet nonstop. It's a little reminder of what I'm working for. It keeps me going through all those boring business classes!

We're aiming to take photos every Tuesday and Thursday, so expect more posts from me in the future! Also, I've taken to posting my outfits on lookbook occasionally, so if you could spare a hype it would be much appreciated!
Today's lookbook post: "Women and cats will do as they please"
Lookbook profile: Fiona Isabelle

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment