Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mademoiselle


Sometimes I go old school and physically collage magazine images I find inspiring. I'm not much for digital work. I don't have any editing software and I'm hopeless with technology sometimes, so I find actual paper, scissors, and glue reassuring.
Anyhow, this is just a bit of my fashion inspiration for the month. I'm so used to wearing jewel tones, but I'd like to try some sweeter colors like pink, mint, light blue, silver, and white. Bows and glitter are musts, of course!
Oh! I don't know if I've shared this here, but I'm applying to study abroad in Paris this summer, hence the "mademoiselle." There's a month long course for theatre and fashion, how perfect! 

xoxo

(All images taken from various issues of magazines like Vogue and Elle. I own none of these images.)

No comments:

Post a Comment