Monday, January 14, 2013

Leaving My Teenage Years Behind Me

Well world, I've finally finished my teenage years. Here's to a sweet new decade!



   



Celebrated my 20th birthday with some delicious cupcakes from Caramanda's. If you are ever in Lexington, I highly recommend you check them out!
Flavors:
Chocolate Cheesecake | Italian Cream
Coconut Cream | Chocolate Salted Caramel
Chocolate Explosion | Red Velvet
Strawberry Shortcake | Chocolate Swirl


In my opinion, you're never too old for a tiara.









All in all, it was a fairly low-key day, but a lovely one nonetheless! Had some schoolwork and study abroad application business to do in the morning, played around with my camera, had dinner and presents with my family, and I am now watching The Avengers! More of the same is in store for the first few days of being 20, I believe, but I'm heading to Georgia on Thursday for a theatre conference, so I should have some fun stories then! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment