Tuesday, January 1, 2013

20 Things to do before you turn 20

Besides being a new year, 2013 brings my twentieth birthday. In just under two weeks I will be two decades old! In honor of the occasion, I compiled a list of 20 Things to do before you turn 20, based on this list.

1. Reach a fitness goal.
2. Take a road trip.
3. Try a food you can’t pronounce.
4. Thank your parents.
5. Do a random act of kindness.
6. Participate in a flash mob.
7. Play a favorite childhood game.
8. Sleep under the stars for a night.
9. Pull an all-nighter.
10. Go electronics free for 24 hours.
11. Vote!
12. Have a meaningful conversation with a stranger.
13. Get a passport and take it somewhere.
14. Learn to play a song on an instrument.
15. Get a job.
16. Write a love letter to yourself to open in 10 years.
17. Learn to have a basic conversation in a foreign language.
18. Dance in the rain.
19. Go to a play by yourself.
20. Learn to cook your favorite meal.


I     I think I've technically completed the list, but I'd like to try to do those numbers not struck out once more. I have until January 14th to finish the list! Wish me luck!

x    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment