Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Artistry in Motion

As promised, I'm spending some time learning How To Be An Artist from SARK. A month in fact. A month that coincides with VEDA (Vlog Every Day in August) which I'm participating in on my YouTube channel. You see, I figured VEDA would be a pleasant way to ease myself into video-making, particularly since a large group of friends from a recent show (The Final Battle) are all doing it together. Yet when I point a camera at my face and turn it on I tend to babble pointlessly. Therefore I thought why not theme the videos around How To Be An Artist as I was already planning on blogging them? So I'm doing both. An artist's rule a day on the YouTubes and a post or two a week on this blog. Look forward to it.



If you're interested, my YouTube channel is fionaisabelle. The videos are quite amateur and ridiculous but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment