Saturday, September 3, 2011

Simple Pleasures

My apologies for not posting for awhile!

I'm at college and pretty accustomed to everything. Besides classes I haven't been doing much. No parties or anything for me. Although there is a Glam Rock party tonight and while I'm tempted to go I don't have a ride or outfit and I only know one or two of the upperclassmen going. So, unless I change my mind spur of the moment and go, there will sadly not be any pictures of a glam rock outfit on this blog.

I haven't been able to dress up as much as usual because my MWF classes all call for dance/fitness clothes and I have no interest in getting my nice clothes sweaty and disgusting. However, as it's labor day weekend and I have very little to do, I threw on a lovely little ensemble which I may have to repeat for a Tuesday/Thursday class.

This look is rather collegiate and basic. A light blue button-down, navy vest, khaki shorts (cuffed to shorten them slightly), brown platform sandals, clustered crystal necklace and a yellow flower barrette. Sorry that the pictures don't really show everything. Sadly I no longer have a backyard to take pictures in or a person to help me photograph.




Ah simplicity when nothing is required of you. Had a picnic on the floor of my dorm room, watched Doctor Who and painted my nails. Now I should probably do some homework if I'm not going to the party.

Until next time

xo F

No comments:

Post a Comment