Saturday, September 24, 2011

Samson and Delilah

At 1am this morning I had the sudden desire to curl my hair. So I did. Two hours later...



In order for my hair to look as such I had to curl tiny pieces, no more than 10-20 strands of hair each. Since I have rather long hair, the weight of it tends to pull the curls out, especially when I curl in big pieces. I was hoping for a look a bit more like River Song from Doctor Who, with curls all over, even at the root of my hair, but it's too long and straight to accomplish that, unfortunately. Perhaps some day I'll cut my hair and be able to rock that look. Until then, enjoy the impromptu hair photoshoot.








Note: This was at 3:30am, sans cute clothes and extra makeup, so yeah the hair is pretty much all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. At least your hair curls. For the show we have to use a hair piece that's already curled for me since my hair just refuses.
    But it looks extremely pretty <3

    ReplyDelete