Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crying, for our last hope is gone.

Once again, a post sans pictures. This time 'tis not due to lack of a nice outfit (in fact I adore this outfit enough to wear it again on a day when I actually leave the house) but rather a sour Fiona. I have a confession to make to the world: I HATE DRIVING.
*Le gasp*
But you're a teenager who is ready to escape from her family and home, why don't you embrace the general feeling of your peers and absolutely love driving?
Why? I'm not even sure. It scares me, that's a fact, as I don't like being handed the keys to and responsibility for an extremely dangerous vehicle that could easily hurt someone or something. I don't trust myself to not cause anyone or thing harm. That's not to say I'm a horrid driver. In fact I'm rather good, save for parallel parking, which I've only attempted about three times. My main fault is that I'm TOO cautious.
Yet driving consistently reduces me to tears and ups my stress quota about a bajillion points, especially when my father is screaming at me from the passenger seat. And tomorrow is my driving test. Ohhhhh schnappp.
Despite having come to terms with the fact that I will fail (lest some miracle occur), I'm having one panic attack after another due in no small part to my anticipation of my parents' reactions to my failure.
Oh these stressful days. Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days.

xo Fi

I promise to post something more uplifting tomorrow, even if I fail my test.

Currently reading: Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons once again because I love it.

Also, my blog post titles are almost always song lyrics so in addition to my reading list I think I shall post what each day is from.
Title lyrics from: The End of the World (Reprise) from The Final Battle by Lena Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment