Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jump for Joy, Spring Has Arrived!

Just two days ago I was lamenting the cold weather, but what do you know? Spring weather has arrived!
It was warm enough today to actually enjoy being outside, even without a coat! My friends and I took full advantage with a trip to Spencer's coffee shop downtown. Spring weather, smoothies, and friends...the recipe for a perfect day!

Outfit Details:
Striped shirt - Modcloth
Black shorts - Forever21
Knee highs - Uniqlo
Combat boots - DOTS
Beaded collar necklace - H&M
Ruffled trench coat - Target 



A sensible arabesque by the fountain. Why not, right?

Jumping for joy, because IT'S SPRING!



Today was a wonderful day for reasons beyond the weather and company too. Good grades on tests, classes finishing early, free time. Ahh, just what I needed before the insanity of the weekend. Hope you all had as pleasant a Thursday as I did!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment