Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Much Needed Break

Sorry for the lack of posts of late. I've been busy, and not in a way I necessarily enjoy. Lots of homework, late nights, and sickness. I'll elaborate later, but it is finally Spring Break! 
I'm spending a low-key week in Lexington. I may be bored towards the end, but oh man I could use some time to relax. Hopefully that will also mean I have time to post on this blog!



So far today I....

...shopped at Street Scene 

...ran errands with the family

...eaten my weight in chocolate

...tried to watch The Following

...discovered I'm not a fan of The Following

...climbed a tree and took silly photos.

For instance, these photos. My dad came running outside and presented me with the pictured bayonet and cane because he thought I could use a prop!




Outfit Details
Black tee - Target
Tribal print pants - Goodwill
Copper flats - Goodwill
Shell bracelet
Sunglasses - Street Scene Vintage


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment