Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Much Needed Break

Sorry for the lack of posts of late. I've been busy, and not in a way I necessarily enjoy. Lots of homework, late nights, and sickness. I'll elaborate later, but it is finally Spring Break! 
I'm spending a low-key week in Lexington. I may be bored towards the end, but oh man I could use some time to relax. Hopefully that will also mean I have time to post on this blog!



So far today I....

...shopped at Street Scene ♡

...ran errands with the family

...eaten my weight in chocolate

...tried to watch The Following

...discovered I'm not a fan of The Following

...climbed a tree and took silly photos.

For instance, these photos. My dad came running outside and presented me with the pictured bayonet and cane because he thought I could use a prop!




Outfit Details
Black tee - Target
Tribal print pants - Goodwill
Copper flats - Goodwill
Shell bracelet
Sunglasses - Street Scene Vintage


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment