Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Welcome to Outfit of the Day: Valentine's Edition!
I awoke expecting a campus awash in pink and red. With hearts and flowers and candy everywhere. Alas, the majority of students were still in sweatpants, but I wore my red skirt and curls with pride!




Outfit Details:
Grey V-neck - Forever 21
Red skirt - Street Scene Vintage
Black flats - Target
Red/silver chandelier earrings - Vintage
Glasses - Rue21

My Valentine's date was this tree. We had some fun.

But really, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day full of hearts, chocolate, and love! I don't have a significant other, but I see V-Day as a way to celebrate my love for my family, friends, and life. And there was oh so much love this year! 

Tree Hugger on Lookbook
Spare a hype?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment